It might take a little coffee or probably a few rounds of beer or any other booze you could get your hands on when it comes to relaxing after a hard day's work. Well, yeah I'm guilty about that one as well, unless I'm caught dead wearing a lampshade over my head after a few rounds of Malbec! Okay, bad example and I apologize to everyone reading this after getting nightmares about me in that state of drunken stupor.
Just don't ask how it happened, please.
But what's really interesting is that how do people go through the usual part of life when faced with vein-popping stress? I mean, the new age thing like Zen or yoga is one of the good things and it actually works. Is there room for the intellectual side of people who can actually smell the roses-in-a-can while on the move? It kind of had me thinking that there really must be something in this 'mind-over-matter' thing.
Humor is indeed the best medicine there is whenever you are. I mean anyone can pay good money to listen to a comedian just to make you wet your pants after laughing so hard. Despite of what's been happening, and to those who has gone though the ordeal, it's better to just laugh while facing the troubles with a clear mind than anger with a clouded vision. One of my favorite celebrities of all time may have to be Woody Allen. Now this is one guy who gives you the in-your-face bluntness that he pulls out with gusto, even without even trying. You can talk just about anything with a man, and he's bound to mock the subject and you'll end up laughing rather than being upset about it.
1. Breaking old habits and forming new ones always takes time, but it is worth it in the end - Joyce Meyer.
2. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too. - Paulo Coelho
3. Your elevation may require your isolation. - unknown
4. Life is about trusting our feelings and taking chances, losing and finding happiness, appreciating the memories and learning from the pasts. - unknown
5. If people are trying to bring you down, it only means that you are above them. - unknown
6. Motivation is what gets you started. Habits is what keeps you going - Jim Rohn
7. Excellence is not a destination; it is a continuous journey that never ends. - Brian Tracy
8. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist that is all. - Oscar Wilde
9. Never neglect an opportunity for improvement. - Sir William Jones
10. The thing always happens that you really believe in, and the belief in a thing makes it happen. - Frank Lloyd Wright